[Dailydrool] frequent UTIs

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 15 17:30:15 PST 2011

I know much about this because of Jellybean.  She has been on daily Nitrofurantoin (75 mg) for a while now, and it was thought when a recent recur happened that she became resistant to it, but in the end, not so.  She continues with this (Which I get from Wedgewood pharmacy on  line for $72.00 for 3 month supply, and this price includes shipping.)  Since she recurred, she is now on Sulfatrim as well.  She also takes Crananadin.  This is a Veterinary formulated product that not only addresses UTI, but E Coli as well.  It has been good for my girl.  The nip and tuck had been suggested for Jelly as well, but I said no.  I wipe her privates after outs, and for the most part, we are ahead of the curve.  The Crananadin is $36.00 a month, and the Sulfatrim is $30.00 for a 60 day supply.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the herd