[Dailydrool] Diapers and pads

Ammosby ammosby at aol.com
Wed Nov 16 12:03:52 PST 2011

Mowgli is doing quite well adjusting to life with diapers..,.thank you so much to everyone for their helpful advice!  She doesn't seem to mind wearing the diaper at all actually.  We have saved ourselves quite a few accidents in our new home!  But she does seem to have come up with a strange habit....

She pulls the Poise pads out of the diapers.  Does anyone know why she would do this or have ideas of how to keep them in?  She is wetting enough that she needs to have them but seems to be making a game out of pulling them out.  Any help would  be greatly appreciated.  I can be reached at ammosby at aol.com.

Anne-Marie with Mowgli & Baloo