[Dailydrool] Happy Thanksgiving, Cookbook etc

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 09:19:20 PST 2011

Bonejour,  Pw Penny and Pw Polly woofin' in from across the waves in France.

WELLL, we went on an advenchur.  We went on a mini howliday with the humans to Toulouse to visit the Airbus - saw them making the new A380 !!!  (Well, actually we didn't, we were not allowed inside but da mum says they saw it).  Then we went ABROAD - we went to Andorra - a tiny country between France and Spain.  It was COLD but there were LOTS of interesting smells.

When we got back home da mum was squealing with delight.  Her "Cookbook for Rescue" had arrived. It's marvelous. Now she'll have to work out all the strange ingredients that we don't know over here!  Thank you for the cookbook.

Her second squeal (MUCH louder) was because Leonard Cohen is bringing out an album with TEN NEW SONGS !!!! (we think da mum is a bit of an LC fan).  She's already pre-ordered it and paid for it.  As a bonus they sent her one of the tracks.  She already knows it backwards.  We, da P & P, and da dad are cringing and blocking off our ears ..... <sigh>

Hugs and drools to all and we hope you all had a good Thanksgiving - any new stories????  Now, if our calculations are right, we should be getting the Howliday Exchange list soon, no?  If anyone is NOT participating and would like to exchange cards with us, please email us off list.  We are on the long list so, even if you signed up for a short or medium list, you will get our card.

Pw Penny (LC ? Arghhhh...)
Pw Polly (if da mum is happy, I'm happy)

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
http://mascollection.free.fr
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org