[Dailydrool] Need help with a climber

Tony K akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 27 16:45:38 PST 2011

Good old Super Cooper has figured out that he can climb over the baby gate that. Keeps the kids in the kitchen when I am out of the house. He has just started doing this and as far as I know he doesn't know he can go the other way. The food and the water is in the kitchen as is the doggie door si he can do his business. The only time they are locked up is when I am not home and I haven't been able to catch him at it. Anybody have any suggestions on how to curtail this behavior?

Sent from my Samsung Captivate(tm) on AT&T