[Dailydrool] Kennel cough

Sue Pearson suesbassets at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 04:26:30 PST 2011

A few days before my trip to Canada this summer the kennels called to say I
would need the bortadella drops as they had had a case. no problem, my vet
said it should be called dog walk cough as there was apparently a lot in the
area. I think the name means people don't have this when they have the other
jabs as they are not going to kennel them, that was what I did, now they
will have it as standard.
I had Livvy weighed this morning and she has lost some more weight, only
0.1kg in two weeks but she is painfully thin, any ideas on what to give her.
She eats like a horse and already has more in a day than Fred who is a lot
bigger in all directions. Her blood tests came back no problems, she doesn't
have worms, still waiting on results of the other tests. I am feeding them
Burns lamb and rice which is a good quality food. On the bright side I think
her skin is showing slight signs of improvement.

Sue
Fred (she has cut down my food!)
Livvy (I like it here in my new home)
Winnie (wretched young ones in my way and getting my food)