[Dailydrool] kennel cough

Ron Buries rburies at verizon.net
Sat Nov 12 15:36:44 PST 2011

Thinks droolers for all or your input regarding our run in with kennel cough. The meds Sprocket is on seems to be working, and Barney does not appear to be infected as of today any way. I Contacted my Vet to see when Barney had his last Bordetella Vaccine.
Barney had one in December 2010 and another one in June of this year. Because Sprocket lives with us it is hard to keep them isolated. Pretty hard to do. So far so good. I read that the infected dog could shed organisims for 3 months after infection  Prayers a drool for all the houndies in need. Sandy, so sorry to hear of your loss of Kipper. It is a fear we all experience, loosing our hounds. Will keep you and your family in our prayers.

RON

BARNEY - I feels fine, my little cousin not so good.