[Dailydrool] chocolate

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 17:32:24 PST 2011

Milk chocolate is one thing. Dark, Baker's chocolate is something else
again. I have seen a dog who was poisoned by eating Baker's chocolate and
believe me, it did a lot more than give him the squirts!! His heart rate
was off the wall, he shook he couldn't walk,
you touched him and he jumped out of his skin. He did not die but he sure
tried hard. Maybe he was especially sensitive, but I wouldn't want to risk
it.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper