[Dailydrool] fleas-advantix

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Sat Oct 1 18:20:15 PDT 2011

went to the vet today to pick up maggie's monthly frontline and heartguard. the receptionist was on the phone so while i was waiting i saw a supply of advantix on the shelf next to the frontline. now i know they have never carried advantix before so i was going to ask about it. when she hung up i told her why i was there and i told her that i have found a few fleas on maggie and was wondering---before i could finish my sentence she was telling me that they are suggesting people switch their dogs over to advantix. she said the dogs are becoming immune to the frontline. so we gave her the new stuff and we'll see how it works out. still waiting for my k.o.e. to get here. kimberly&maggie