[Dailydrool] Thank you & Basset on new wine label

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Sat Oct 1 19:37:57 PDT 2011

I just want to thank all the droolers who have supported AZBHR while I was
President for the past 5 years  - whenever the hounds were in need you
supported us and me!  I've resigned effective today to focus on Kim.  Love
all the Basset Rescue groups and all you do.  AROOOOOO to you for all you
have done for the hounds now and in the future!

My Herbie the love bug is on the PACC911 winery label after winning a
contest.  PACC911 has an emergency medical fund that helps rescue groups in
AZ (including AZBHR).
http://www.benefitwines.com/Hounded_Herbie_Pinot_Noir_p/2105-pacc.htm and
while out there check out all the rescue wineries with cute Bassets on them.

 The more you order the better deal on shipping.
http://www.benefitwines.com/charity_partners_s/22.htm

AROOOO to you!

Kim & the Hounds (Herbie the Love Bug & Joanie the DIVA)

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love
yourself." Josh Billings