[Dailydrool] Breed confusion

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:18:25 PDT 2011

I was reading an article about a gathering of K-9 units from across
Missouri.  The news article included this line that just struck my funny
bone - "Typical breeds of patrol dogs are German shepherds, Rottweilers and
Belgian Malamars."    Trust me folks those Beligans used in K-9 units are
not soft inside.  Belgian Malinois are tough inside and out.

To make this basset related, Lady had a brother named Lenny (atb) that was a
Lab/Malinois mix.  He looked like a goofy lab on the outside and tough as
nails on the inside.  Lenny was raised by a basset hound named Tia.  He was
surrounded by basset hounds and seemed to enjoy every minute.

Jan
Lady & Dexter