[Dailydrool] old man winter

Glenda akgudwitch at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 22:59:37 PDT 2011

Kylee Dawn and Kaitlynn Skye here.
Alaska Houndettes.
We have a complaint.
Mom person keeps going on and on about old man winter is coming.
We have not sniffed old man winter, we have sniffed an old man he's called grandpa.
The following items are missing from our yard, the large water dish, 2 lounge chairs, and numerous tanning mats.

mom here, winter is coming. its 25 in the evening and 40 during the day.
so i put away somethings til next spring, a wadeing pool, 2 lounge chairs w/pads, and a couple of old rugs the girls sunned themselves on. they still have a cot w/pad and old comforter to lounge on.
my grandpa will be 101 years young next month.

healing drool all who have lost their furbabies.
glenda