[Dailydrool] jade, jasmin with lilly anf justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Oct 5 01:33:53 PDT 2011

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need

My sister Jasmin and I are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and
fur friends of Lori, Molly, Ginger, Sparky, RJ and Carolyn's father who
have all left for the Bridge and we will ask the slaves to light a
candle in their memory. We can no longer at this stage ask the slave for
an extra treat as both us girls now weigh 32.4 kilos each (71.3 pounds)
and we should ideally be 21.5 kilos(47.3pounds), so we both need to lose
10.9 kilos(23.98 pounds) which sounds better than 24 pounds. As a result
of the excess weight our doctor and anaesthetist did not want to take a
chance of putting us under to do the dentals. It was determined that
Jasmin is between 10 and 11 years old and is showing signs of the onset
of diabetes and cataracts are beginning to form in the eyes. With me,
Jade I have a few problems especially in the vaginal area as the excess
skin flaps are covering part of the vaginal area and the skin is not
breathing which is causing a vaginal infection so I am on antibiotics
for the rest of the week. In the main most of our current medical
problems are as a result of been overweight, fortunately neither of us
have back problems yet, but this could change if we do not start losing
weight as of now. Another good thing came out during the examination the
ears are fine and the slaves must just keep up the regular cleaning. The
only test we did not do was for cholesterol, but been overweight tells
the story, watch what you eat. The teeth were in generally good
condition and just need a little bit of scaling which we will do when my
sister and I get down to an agreeable weight. We are also sending get
well and stay well drool to Dozer, Pierre Junior, Nikki, Nigel,
Collette, Pearl and Alice.

Jade and Jasmin we are going to try and be good girls and keep to our
new food regime as we both want to be were we are, for a lot longer.

Lilly and PW Justin at the bridge it seems that our sisters have gone
well past been voluptuous.

Slaves William and Johnathan:  Who have already started weaning us girls
of our cooked food and onto the new food for losing weight which
comprises of tin and kibble? Each night it will be less of the cooked
and more of the new and the slaves are aiming to have us switched over
to the new within the next 10 days as our next visit is +_ 18/10/2011

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx