[Dailydrool] A bit off subject - please forgive

Leslie Rich lesliegrich at comcast.net
Wed Oct 5 06:07:34 PDT 2011

Yesterday we had to put Wee Paddy MacGregor, our Beardie, to sleep for his
last time. He was 12 years old and raised (more or less) Boomer, Morely and
now Columbo, our bassets over the years. Paddy suffered terribly from
thunderstorms; he greeted each and every person who drove up the drive; he
headed each car trying desperately trying to keep them here as Beardies are
wont to do. None of the bassets ever learned how to herd us, but they all
became great watch-dogs ­ sort of, as you imagine.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day. We all send good wishes and thoughts,

Leslie

Leslie Rich
Creative Wood Designs
Santa Fe, NM