[Dailydrool] Bessie's Boutique, Grand Opening!

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu Oct 6 15:38:30 PDT 2011

Hi all,   and drool to those who might need some!

Wanted to let you know, we are so excited to be having the Grand Opening of
Bessie's Boutique, this coming Sunday, Oct 9!

You can find this specialty store over on  www.bounderblvd.org

We are excited to offer items you simply will not find anywhere else, as
they are all created by hand,  or modified.(You'll see!)

Some items we will have a few of in stock and some, there may be only one,
so be sure to check us out when you get up on Sunday!

(If you go there now, it is not open, but you can still vote and order 2012
Senior Basset calendars from this site)

Arooos!

wen and the Bounders

 <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/> www.seniorhoundsabound.org    check us