[Dailydrool] FUNtabulous Gift Baskets & 1 Great Event benefitting HHBR.....

Jess'e Potts bassetlovers at mchsi.com
Mon Oct 10 15:09:41 PDT 2011

HOUNDS HAVEN BASSET RESCUE INVITES YOU TO JOIN US FOR THE 1ST ANNUAL
DOG BOWL!!

A FUNdraiser Benefitting Hounds Haven Basset Rescue of Iowa, Inc.

SUNDAY OCTOBER 23, 2011
Val Lanes Bowling Alley
100 Ashworth Road, West Des Moines, IA
2:00 pm -5:00 pm

REGISTRATION:
$25 registration fee includes:
• 3 bowling games
• Shoe Rental
• $5 Concession Voucher
• 1 free raffle drawing ticket for fabulous gift baskets

Register online before October 21st at:
http://www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com/DOG-BOWL-2011.html

Or you can register a team of 4 before October 17th for just $80!

CHILDREN ARE WELCOME TO JOIN THE DAYS FUN!!

Prizes include:
• “Dog Bowl” trophies for highest individual score and highest team score!
• Prize for lowest individual score
• Prize for best “team” name

We are also offering  3 fabulous gift baskets will be raffled during the Dog
Bowl!
NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN SO GET YOUR RAFFLE TICKETS SOON!!!

Buy 1 drawing ticket for $5, or 5 drawing tickets for $20!
Full Gift basket details & photos available on our website at
http://www.houndshavenbassetrescue.com/DOG-BOWL-2011.html

"UnWined" gift basket:

"Pamper Your Pooch" gift basket:

"Howling Good Time" gift basket:

Can’t bowl? Sponsor a lane!

$25, $50, and $100 sponsorships available!

For questions or more sponsorship details please Contact Sable @ (515)
321-5478 or dogbowlhhbr at gmail.com

We look forward to seeing you all at the event and be prepared to get your
BOWL ON!