[Dailydrool] 2 requests

earthyoga at aol.com earthyoga at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 11:08:10 PDT 2011

Hey all you droolers in the New Philly and West Lafayette OH area -

For all the droolers who live in the West Lafayette OH area - I have a certificate for Raven's Glenn Winery & Bistro - it's close to Roscoe Village I believe - free dinner/appetizer/wine that I would send to someone who is closer than I am! Expires at the end of November 2011

‎2nd request....I won a tea party for 6 in New Philedelphia OH at beautiful Victorian Tea Room and thought it would be nice to get those droolers that are close to New Philly a chance to get together and enjoy tea and scones! Anyone interested please let me know - It would be great to sit and chat about - what else - our Basset Hounds!

And I am so excited that we are doing the foster thing again with OBR....we aren't very good at it since the last two became ours....Trixie  (who we miss dearly succoming to cancer ATB 2/2010) and LaVerne who we adopted within a week of arriving!  But we are hoping to help Katy adjust to a new life full of love!  Details to follow!

Sending lots of drool for all who have lost a hound and for those in need!

Emily and the Gareis gals - Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne, Princess and soon Katy!