[Dailydrool] Everybody stop

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 16:49:17 PDT 2011

Ok. It took us awhile to get to this spot but we are not putting Nigel down,
we are going to buy him a Doggie Corvette. He is getting wheels.
Why this did not occur to us sooner I do not know. We were like deer in the
headlights, seeing nothing but the light and the huge, shining, horrible
machine coming right at us. And like deer, we stood there. And luckily,
Auntie Ann Hefner and Auntie Val Brewer seemed to appear at the same instant
and both of them said, basically, are you nuts? What's wrong with WHEELS?
(And by the way get out of the street there's a truck coming.)
And suddenly, everything was clear again. There will be some problems, I
think with the incontinence. Maybe that's why we didn't embrace the idea
right away. I have spoken with the people who make the carts and tomorrow I
will send the measurements.

And we could not have done it without all of you, keeping us going, letting
us know you cared, so that we paused and while we thought we were preparing
ourselves for that ultimate step, others were out there looking for ways
around it.
Thank you again so very much.
You mean the world to us.

John and Bev Szaton, and of course Nigel With Wheels (almost) Conley (Wait,
he gets WHEELS???) Llewis (Oh God look out.) and Cooper (I do not do wheels)