[Dailydrool] Decision about Nigel

Ffrogger at aol.com Ffrogger at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 16:51:11 PDT 2011

First my heart goes out to you. Dylan has been slinging lots of drool for
Nigel and his humans. The decision to help our furbabies to the Bridge is
one of  the hardest decisions we ever make. If it was just a rational decision
it  would be so much easier, but it is not just a rational. The  heart
takes  over and those emotions can be so much stronger. Nigel is not in pain.
You  need to do what is best for your family and not be concerned about what
other  people think.

Diane, slave to Dylan and Harry the  cat