[Dailydrool] walking wif dem geeeeeeez

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 17:27:09 PDT 2011

dis be Evil Annie  and me and Maggie we beez so proud ob our mommy,  why
she dun be walking us every day for two whole weeks, ebin though she is lots
ob pain she doing good, she sez her gotz to stop drinking dat wine and
eating  dem MM'S  and walk, walk, walk, so any ways her bin taking us walkie
every  day and today wuz special coz dere wuz lots ob geez in dat cemetery  so
meez being da big houncho why I just had to show dem funny looking birds who
wuz  da boss, I barky, and barky and barky and meez beez pulling mommy
right thru dem  headstones  yes sir re-bob  right thru dem and den it happen one
of  dem bird sez  enough of dis SH**  and dey cum after me and maggie and
da momma so meez and Maggie run coz dem things were PI****  and dey ment
business and momma she can't run !  bwahahahahahahahaah  she  can  do lots ob
things  but her can't run not even when be be pulling her across  the
cemetery, she sez we almost detached  her wrist fum her arm odder  people in da
cemetery dey beez laughing, real hard, one man sez he cum back down  tomorrow
again if momma coming back down,  momma gotz da grass stains on  her knees,
elbows and butt, daddy asked her if her bin scootin again   bwahahahaha

is it morning yet mommy ?????????

Evil Annie & Maggie Wags  and da momma be sitting on da heating  pad !