[Dailydrool] Woo Hoo!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Oct 12 17:54:44 PDT 2011

Nigel with wheels--I am just stoked-once again drool rules--and as I think of Nigel on wheels I think of Elvis--Angelika Hastings hound on wheels---nothing stops Elvis and I see Nigel will be the same--so now is the time to rejoice and say woo hoo!!! Droolers rock!

Now speaking of rocking--we need to all get busy and VOTE VOTE VOTE---we are behind and we need to get on board and get Basset Rescue Crew back out front in the state--this money means tons for our hounds so vote everyday, vote from anywhere possible--we can do this----get those paws on the voting board folks!!

Now get a smile on all those snooters and we will all celebrate tonight!!

Drool to all in need!!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake