[Dailydrool] Maggie

mr knoll rescuebassetmolly at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 13:49:31 PDT 2011

what a warm and touching story you told of your beloved Maggie on the Daily Drool.
I am sorry that you did not feel that you could post about her problems. we all share, All
are concerned about our fellow bassets and the families. Please know that I can certainly tell how much you and
your family loved Maggie. Blessed Be to you and your family. Maggie is now running free At The Bridge, healthy
and full of joy. She us up there where she can watch over her Family until one of you [ a long time from now ] makes
the trip to The Bridge and you cross over together.
Martha and Molly Bob
Sherlock ATB, Chance ATB and Rex ATB