[Dailydrool] I got Lexi infused!

lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net lexismom1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 14 17:51:57 PDT 2011

Her anal glands that is...after much money, and antibiotics, and vet bills I
decided to go to another vet for a second opinion on Lexi's anal gland
infection.  She agreed, surgery is the best way to insure no more
trouble..but..she threw me for a loop when she offered right then and there to
see if she could infuse them...for a LOT less than my other vet..she said IF
Lexi would let her, otherwise, she would need to be sedated.  She said it is
painful, and she would call in a $4.00 generic antibiotic to Walmart...so I
said (ok call me a wimp) "may I go up front, I don't want to hear if she yells,"
they said sure!  ..less than 5 minutes later here comes the dr. with Lexi, and I
said "oh, she would not let you?" and she said, "its done, she was very
good"...THATS MY GIRL!! Anyway, on the story goes, but at least I got her
infused, and am praying this will help.  Dr. did say she will probably have to
do it again in 2 wks....God bless ALL of the droolers...

Lexi's somewhat relieved food slave..
Catherine