[Dailydrool] An all-star cast presents an all-star woofle

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 20:59:15 PDT 2011

Has everyone checked out the current woofle underway to benefit WMBRI and help with Buster's and the new dachshund-chihuahua-basset puppy's and her mom's vet bills? Ask Chris Bly and she'll send you before and after pictures of Buster, and up to date pictures of that puppy (a really miniature basset). Check out the woofle at  http://bassets2.moonfruit.com/

This is an all-star effort. Contributors to the loot include Claudia O'Neil (with a twin size red hound quilt), Amanda Sherwin (with a week's vacation at a basset-friendly cabin in the Catskills), Kay Jordan (with fantastic embroidered pajamas and sweatshirts), Ginny Tata-Phillips and Sally King (with basset books par excellence), Kathy Lockhart (with sewn goodies like purse accessories and towels), Linda Ferrell (with a needle felted basset stocking to die for), Jan Cook (with a basset handbag in leather),  Karen Markisenis, Kathy Riker, Queen Xandy Bear, Chris Bly, and Val Brewer (with additional items my memory is losing track of at the moment--but wonderful stuffies and figurines and wine glasses and toys and all occasion cards for every imaginable holiday with bassets on them), and these are just the starters.  I know I've missed contributors and there are dozens of items I didn't even list. There are twelve packages to buy tickets for. Claudia
 has even posted that she wants us all to buy tickets in lieu of sending her wedding presents. lol. So what are you waiting for? Tickets are only $2. If you go to that website I listed, you have to click at the top where it says something about packages to see the loot, but Sharon Wilder has taken pictures of everything and posted them. The drawings are at the end of the month so hurry hurry hurry. There, that's my pitch. Semper fido all. Val