[Dailydrool] sick basset - Charlie Brown

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 15 01:35:25 PDT 2011

Hi Lynne

I didn't read your earlier posts so I'm getting the story in the middle. With my experience with Xaxa, that was the hungriest being I've ever see, a basset who does not eat (specially rice and chicken) is a very sick basset, it does not matter what he has, you can be assured that HE REALLY HAS SOMETHING and if I were you, I would take him to the vet. If I am saying nonsense, anybody, please feel free to correct me. I'm not as knowledgeable as some professionals here. I'm just a basset mom.
I know I am a rather scared basset mom, but because they cannot tell us what they feel , I always get worried it might be something serious.
I hope this end up being something easy to treat. Until then, Violeta is slinging barrels and barrels of sticky thick sardine healing drool. She is also send some barrels to Nigel.
Keep us posted
Love you guys
Virginia