[Dailydrool] Drawbridge up!

Ross Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 06:20:11 PDT 2011

Pearl believes the shortest distance is a straight line. She doesn't deviate from this and thinks everyone needs to move and accommodate her mission. This morning the Saint was sitting in the kitchen and Pearl came around the corner and walked right between her legs, stopping when she hit Cardiff's belly. Cardiff just stood up, let Pearl through, and sat back down. Pearl went on her way, and Cardiff got a treat for being a nice sister.

We have tons of drool to send to all who are in need.

Synthia and
Kahuna, Zuma, Pearl (they all do my bidding)
Cardiff (she yells if I don't get up)
Griffin (I just go sit somewhere else out of her way)

Sent from my Verizon iPhone