[Dailydrool] Dis Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 06:13:59 PDT 2011

Ise sittin on da BED, da reel bed, MomBed.
I gots reel pilos for my hed.
Yestiddy I wented to the Vetspital an had dis fing removt from my neck, a
big ole lumpoma, MomPerson callt it. It hurts. She say we gotta teke it off
befour da wheels come else I cant youse da wheels rite. So I on da bed wif
towls aroun my nek so I dont get blud on she pilo. Dere sumfin callt a drane
init whut she gotta put stuff in eber day. I no fink she doin it quite rite.
Also
I gots her nummer on dese nastynastynasty pills she keep tryina gib me. Now
she gib me a reel meetball wif da pill. I gits a peece a meetball, den da
pill, den da ress ob da meetbal.
Haha she finks dis her idear.
Is dis livin or what.
Love an drool to dem in need, FLASH, you git dem legs goin! Dis no fun.
Nigel
Ob Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper