[Dailydrool] Dis Nigel

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 06:42:46 PDT 2011

Hiya dis Nigel, member me? Ise up on da MomPerson bed rite now yessir as I
rite dis.
We hab a thunnerstorm lass nite so as MomPerson had Conley on won side and
Cooper all ober da rest for a bit.
Youse nose, I dont reely wanna be up here.
I wanns go splore da ress ob da hawse but dey seems ta keep me in heer
mossly. Mite hev sumfin ta do wif dis pesky poopin.
Juss dont qite unnerstan lots ob dis stuff happenin now like dese stoopit
beke legs not werkin eny more. Whut kinda dum deel is dis???
An I cant git on da couch wiffout hep (hell cant do nuffin wiffout hep) an
when I is on da couch cant stan up ta see whut we berking at. Llewis he say
now you nose how I feel all dese yrs but I donit wanna nose, I liked it
befour.
Now I got dis stoopit drane in my neck on toppof ebberfing else. MomPerson
say well it come out taday n I nose whut DAT meen, DAT meen hello Dr John
agin.
Mebbe da purty Vetlady be dere gib me a lazy therepy on my beke. Alwus feel
bedder affer it.
Enyway juss sayin hello. I be back, youall juss wate.
Dis Nigel, sendin love an drool an all dat good stuff to whoebber need it. I
got a xsess ob it heer.

Nigel ob Nigel, Llewis, Conley and Cooper