[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Howliday Card exchange...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 15:40:41 PDT 2011

Our very own Howliday Elf- Amanda Sherwin- confirmed this morning that there will be a Howliday Card exchange this year! Sign-ups will be soon ( no I don't know the dates yet) . This has been a Dailydrool tradition for many years and if you're a newbie, all the info you need will be on the sign up page when it is posted.
Donna Lindy posted about card deals she found- if anyone else comes across a good deal- why not let everyone know. These days every dollar counts.
droolies, Angelika