[Dailydrool] dis & dat

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Oct 21 16:30:13 PDT 2011

OTAY,  I hab just bout enuff of dis horse poop round dis place, dis da
lastest scoop an I'm not talking dog poo eeder.  Momma calls dat vet man,  sez
Maggie needs her allergy shot  and den I hear her say sumtin bout   butt
squeezing and nail trims.  OHHHHHH   NOOOOOOO  so she  loads us up in dat
driving moochine and off we goes to see dat vet man.   dey be waiting fur us at
da door , we slide on in and Maggie put da brakes on  and pulled mommy so
hard dat mommy hit her head on the door and den her pulled  out ob her collar,
so mommy goes to get Maggie gets her collar back on an den  her start baby
talking to Maggie,  I'm on to dat trick,  dont work fur  me so sir, wen mommy
baby talks means sumtin bad going to happen, so she gets  Maggie going to
da  " ROOM "  where bad tings happen and SLAM go dat  door and we beez
trapped in the house of horrors !!!!!!!!!!!  dey be  cutting and putting fingers
where no sun ebber shine den dey let us out, mommy  felt bad fur tricking us
so she took us fur a walkie round da park, den when we  got home we gotz
more Horrors, we both gotz baths !,  mommy sez I gotz ta  hab bath coz Maggie
stinks !  huh  wait mom, dis be Annie,  I  dont need no baff, yes Annie, you
gotz ta hab first bath coz Maggie stinks. dis  lady insane, her makes no
sense at all ! I get NO treats eeder coz Maggie  gotz allergies !  dis torture
libbing here in dis house, I thinking bout  running away go lib wif  Nigel
check out his  new chick machine  he is getting , I polish his spokes an
fluff him pillows fur treats
put dat light on Nigel  I beez coming fur little visit coz I get no
respect here, no sir, dis is a tortur chamber

Lub Evil Annie