[Dailydrool] NO More Chicken!!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 26 19:36:34 PDT 2011

Hi all, clueless momPerson here,

I may have to stick with that monacre for a while.  Sheesh.  Debbie Winchester
posted a while back about Jake and a red bumpy belly and I thought ... wait ....
that's what Snoopy gets at random times ... but no ... Snoopy doesn't itch ... I
remember distinctly telling Snoopy he doesn't itch ... but he ... no .. couldn't
be.  But I told his dadPerson and his dadPerson said if you have to put
Hydrocortizon on it ... it might itch ... maybe try and see.  So Snoopy hasn't
had anything with any chicken in a couple of weeks and Snoopy has a clear white
belly and he REALLY doesn't itch so Snoopy is allergic to chicken I'm pretty
sure and he thanks Debbie for helping him train his really and truely

clueless momPerson ... who loves Snoopy very much ... and Cyrus too.