[Dailydrool] Laura Slamon - contact me off list.

Jeff Deane jdeane at everestkc.net
Sun Oct 30 11:27:24 PDT 2011

I sent my picture and caption but could not reach you on the phone number
you gave me when we exchanged information in August.  Can you contact me and
confirm receipt of the Calendar submission?  Thanks (I have you white listed
now so McAfee will not put your messages in purgatory...:-)  )

Jeff Deane

Message: 18