[Dailydrool] unpredictable dog

Kr1204 kr1204 at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 18:29:16 PDT 2011

Thank you Debbie for putting it out there. I had a foster who was cute and snuggly and without warning would go into the "trance" and attack mode sending me to the ER and worrying about the safety of my pack. Although "Canine Rage Sydrome"s still being debated among vets, the two vets I consulted both felt it was a neurological problem that would only get worse.I sent him to the Bridge. There are no demons there!
Kathy with Crackers, Loki, Jordan and the houseguests, Drummer and Gracie.

Kr1204
kr1204 at aol.com