[Dailydrool] Nightmares

Kimi Adolph kimizmail at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 09:04:47 PDT 2011

I don't know if this is strange or not, but it is a little off to me. In the last couple of weeks Edmond has started having nightmares. He will be dead asleep and snoring then he starts to breathe heavier, he may start to shake or his legs will "run" and then he emits this whimper that he never makes when he is awake. If I pet him and talk to him softly he will wake up and lick my face, run up to the pillows and go under the covers where he snuggles against me and goes back asleep.

His dad thought I was crazy but last night he yelped so loud it woke us both up. Am I being oversensitive to worry about this? His routine hasn't changed at all. We have had him for 4 months now, he is a rescue and 2.5 years old. Any insight (or a swift kick in the pants to tell me its normal) would be appreciated.

Love and drool to all in need,
Kimi & Edmond Dawd (I'on't like the scary dreams)