[Dailydrool] staring into space

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 08:59:39 PDT 2011

my gus is the cuddliest, most loving houndie that ever was (well, you know, except yours!)  anyway, i have never had any kind of aggressive, scary or otherwise unexpected behavior from him.  but reading the latest posts about Rage, one writer mentioned staring into space.  at night, when we are cuddling on the couch, he will occasionally move his position a bit.  and while he does this, he will look up to the wall over the couch and stay fixed on something.  then he'll change positions and he's back to snoozing.  i often wonder, "what are you looking at?"
susan, loving slave to gus
gus-i am lookin at da bootiful pitshur ob da wine bottels.