[Dailydrool] Harness vs. No-Slip Collar

copple1 at aol.com copple1 at aol.com
Tue Oct 11 08:49:08 PDT 2011

I have a foster who is half basset.  Don't know what the other half is but she is 52 pounds and VERY broad across the chest with 8 inch legs.  She is a puller and I was concerned about the stress on her neck when we walked so I purchased a Premier Easy Walk Harness.  Fortunately I tested it on her in an enclosed area because she walked right out of it!  You can imagine my surprise and her smirk! Those short little legs coupled with her large girth (30 inches) made it unworkable.

Someone on the DD mentioned Sensation Harnesses worked great for her so I have ordered one of those for my large girl.  Paws crossed!

Bonnie - momperson to Jen, Bella, Twinkie and foster Ruby