[Dailydrool] (no subject)

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 19:25:41 PDT 2011

Well, we went to the cottage again this weekend, and Ben made it through
the weekend without anything going wrong, no vomiting or diarrhea like the
last  couple of times.  It is hard to keep that nose of his away from all the
yummies on the beach and in the woods, but we did.  So along with that
good news, we are also glad to read that Harry is turning things around and is
starting to feel better.  That must be a relief to his slaves.   Ben will
keep drooling for him to continue to get better.  It is also good  to hear
that Flash Nigel will be around for some time yet.  That news is so  good to
hear, after all those leaving for the bridge already.  And also  good news
that Lexi's anal gland problems may be solved.  Continued good  news drool
being sent by Ben to all.

Douglas and  Ben