[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Brenda Slone-Vasquez pippaslone at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 19:14:04 PDT 2011

Hi,
I would like to post this to the Daily Drool Digest? I am trying to help a
Basset Rescue out of Houston that is in a contest and they need all the
votes they can get for Trooper the Basset. Anyone can go to the website and
vote every hour. He is not very far behind so he needs everyone to vote so
the Basset Rescue can get some help. There is only 3 days left.The website
is http://www.facebook.com/PetFestOldTownSpring?sk=app_197602066931325. I
like to do anything I can to help save our homeless basset babies. Thank you
very much from me and my 2 hounds Pippa Girl and Daisy Mae:)