[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Pamela McQuade bassetizedslave at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 14:43:57 PDT 2011

Ummm. Thanks. mom, for getting me this new bed. Sure is cushy. Zzzzz.

Upph, wazzat? Nah, I must've been dreaming. Surely no one said that this isn't my bed! It's so soft, and I haven't gotten a new bed since I've been here. About time the slaves recognized that I needed this. After all, even if I am a foster, I'm not going anywhere. I knew that the first moment I stepped foot inside this house.

Watta you saying, mom? Something about another foster. You don't need 'nother foster. You have me, me, me. I fill up your life, asking for love. When would you have time to pet another hound?

Well, if you insist. I can't stop you. But don't let that other hound think he's getting MY bed.
Holly the foster Dashing Basset

[Note from mom: I found a new bed at the pet store I go to. Cushy, cushy, cushy, and machine washable, though I may not be able to fit it into our washer. Just wish I'd looked more carefully at the directions, since it has to be air dried. But Holly plopped down on the bed within minutes of my putting it on the floor. She looks so happy, I don't have the heart to return it. I just hope that no one pees on it, or I'll be covering it over with something that is washable.

I've frequently looked in this store for a new bed, and nothing was good until today. It's a good thing Holly got to lay claim to it before we got new foster Dexter.

I hope Dexter doesn't mind getting one of the old beds. Holly has definitely labeled this one as hers, and quite frankly, she does deserve it. She's a good hound. Don't know how her original people could bear to let her go.]