[Dailydrool] Picky Eater

A. Woodrum awoodrum at clear.net
Sat Oct 29 10:00:38 PDT 2011

Try "Nutrish" by Rachael Ray, it's a grocery store food.  Comes in Chicken
or Beef flavors, and if you read the ingredients list, it's pretty darn
good.  In fact it's the best grocery store type food I've found, by far.
First ingredient on both flavors is real meat, not cereal or some of the
other nasties they put in pet food.  My girls like it, this is the kibble we
add to their cooked food.  And you can get a small bag for about $8 I think.

Don't know about other pet stores, but Petsmart will always allow you to
return a bag of food that your pets would not eat.  Just keep your receipt,
and take back within 30 days and they will refund your money.  When I first
got Gracie we thought she might have food allergies, so I tried some of the
foods with duck and sweet potatoes and all kinds of other high end ones.
Well it's a good thing that she does not have allergies, because she would
not touch any of the expensive foods.  Hated them all.

Anita Woodrum

awoodrum at clear.net