[Dailydrool] nails

Carrie Rasmussen crasmussen at pekinhigh.net
Mon Oct 31 06:30:53 PDT 2011

My female basset cant stand nail polish.  She runs as soon as she hears the bottle shake now.  I think it's the smell in her sensitive nose.  Now my male basset will let you paint his no problem.  He just lays there.  The trick is to push back the hair while you are painting the nails and I use the top speed polish so it drys extra fast.  I also do it outside on the patio just incase he decides to get up before they are dry.
Carrie, Mandy ( get away from me with that stinky stuff) and Walter who is in touch with his feminine side.