[Dailydrool] Of course we remember....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 21:18:01 PDT 2011

Nancy and her King Caruso, ForeverQueen Fey Fey, Sidney B, a green Subaru
DROOLMOBL, Kween Moosie,   <*>, Augie NAF and the amazing Dopeycrat
presidential campaign being mentioned in TIME magazine--might remember Phred, the
Hound whose memory inspired Phred's Red wine I made specifically to benefit

Bentley woofer! You made my she slave sniffle.....cause back then there weren't so many woofs and all those things and houndies were very special to the slaves....

Fey, <*>, and especially Sydney B. OEBE #3 who lived fast and died young.....we loved it when Brie took the Droolmobl on a nationwide tour and were happy to watch Kween Moosie as both King and Queen...although recall being told <*> could not be Queen the first time the title was pawctioned.....and still remember Vote for Augie, he's our Doggie....Augie who hauled my she slave through the streets of Charleston in 1999 at a pace she would not like to repeat on cobblestones, Caruso will always be our King....and Phred sure raised a lot of moolah with his whine!

Bentley, ya waddle in lotsa pawprints around here and are a handsome guy on the calendar. Thanks for the reminders. Feyfey was my very own Auntie and she still rules this house.

Pawtunia