[Dailydrool] What a week, Pawtunia and Rusty go Ramblin this weekend

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 21:32:50 PDT 2011

We have had a big week. First there was the shakeything where the house went moving.......the newsdude called it an earthshake. More like a basset shake if you ask us. Then we had a hurricane. Us had to pack our kibble and run....evacuate they said. Anyhow, we spent the weekend at a Red Woof on the other side of the state...where we were happily watching a variety of people on TV, with nice hair, talking to other people who were standing in the area they made us leave being blown around.........then the police came pounding on the door. Seriously. They was looking for a robber and even came in and looked in the bathroom to make sure that nobody was holding a gun on us hounds. We met the grandslaves who don't come to our house cause grandsheslave thinks we are scary. We went to their house and the grandheslave petted through the back window of the BUV.

This was all too much excitement. Our house was okiedokie mostly and we gots power....which is good cause we are packing up to go to the Ramble and to celebrate Elvis turning 13! We put a little cookie money into 18 votes for him on Auntie Wen's calendar....cause that is good luck and we is lucky to get to see Elvis. AHEM. The weather folks are a bit iffy for this weekend in Maryland, so us could use a little help.

Repeat after us, and in the words of Auntie Feyfey.....NO RAIN NO EARTHQUAKES NO RAIN NO HURRICANE NO RAIN NO LOCUSTS (Brood already got their turn at the cicadas. That was a few years back.....) NO RAIN NO TSUNAMI NO RAIN NO RAIN PET PAWTUNIA NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN NO PLAGUES NO RAIN NO RAIN NO ROBBERS NO POLICE AT THE DOOR NO RAIN.

Got it? Now then, if it all should not work out, Ramble with me and a nice pack of my friends (Rusty wants to meet Periwinkle!) and if it should you know what, Ramble anyway cause this is a really nifty place with huge pavillions with roofs and the auctions have bleachers and my he slave is the pawctioneer and the bathrooms are inside (for the humans) and there is good stuff to buy.  If you are really lucky you can offer Queen XB a cookie or laugh at Auntie Walli who is bringing her entire flock of hounds cause she big wants off Long Island this weekend. Both our Secret Pawtners are going to be there!

We will be at the Red Woof in Williamsport with some of our traveling pack. Copper is coming all the way from Minnesota with his family!! Yay!! Look out bidders.....Auntie Barbsoda does not take no for an answer if she likes something.....

Pawtunia and Rusty