[Dailydrool] Honey's chirop0ractor

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Fri Sep 2 19:48:49 PDT 2011

He came over today, he makes house calls, or you can come to  his office,
in his basement, but the steps are too much of a hassle, so we pay a  little
extra for his gas to come over.
He spent 35 min. with Honey, hands on.  Adjustments and massage, she loved
it. she was even shutting her  eyes.  Today now is Friday, and it is obvious
he did a good job on  her, her left leg is stronger then i  have seen it is
awhile, so I am  pleased.  He also looked at Dottie with the really really
crooked front  legs, she almost looks like she is walking backwards, and he
said there is  nothing he can do for them, but her shoulder are fine, he
checked to make sure  they weren't over worked. Funny thing, he massaged
Dottie's feet, and gently  pulled on her toes, and she loved it.  So today I
thought I would try it,  HA! She pulled her foot away, and gave this goofy
look.....................  thank you to everyone who took interest in my request
for help, I really  appreciated it..........Barbie, and her furry
family......
  .,.

In a message dated 9/1/2011 6:34:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,