[Dailydrool] Very Secret Pawtner

froggie froggie0310 at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 2 20:35:04 PDT 2011

This thank you is a bit delayed, so I apologize for that.  I wasn't even part of
the Secret Pawtner exchange this year but three Droolers made me feel special
anyway :)  I know who two of them were--Jackie and Linda--but the 3rd (from
Williamsport, NY) is a mystery!!  I was overwhelmed at the outpouring of
kindness--at just a time when I really needed it the most :)  Living on my own
with 4 kids, 3 bassets and 2 cats (and well below the cutoff for poverty, at
that) has been stressful, to say the least, so getting 3 packages in my mailbox
when I was just expecting yet another bill was wonderful.

Thank you again to all three of you!  We so enjoyed all of the goodies!

Susan and the San Antonio Bassets
Murphy, Jeremiah and Sweenie
www.bluegrassbassetrescue.org