[Dailydrool] changing names

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Sun Sep 4 16:36:04 PDT 2011

i would just like your opinions on this subject. what do you think about changing the name of a basset you are adopting? if we/maggie bring the new basset home, i would really like to change his name but don't want to confuse the little guy. by the way, what's the deal with miss maggie not liking her picture taken? is that a basset thing or a behavioral trait. she'll be doing something so cute or unbelievable and no matter how careful or quiet we are, she'll stop and sometimes look away. kimberly & maggie