[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Sep 13 03:34:09 PDT 2011

Good morning all, and healing drool to all in need. This is Jade chiming
in, my sister Jasmin is a wicked girl for some reason or other she tried
to take me out at 02.30 this morning. The slave Johnathan woke up to
witness the sister trying to take chunks of fir from my neck area. The
slave Johnathan was not amused he told Jasmin that is no way for a lady
to behave and then placed himself between the 2 of us and told us to go
back to sleep and stop the nonsense. The sister Jasmin was a little bit
sheepish when served breakfast in bed this morning, while I had mine in
the dining room. We have sort of kissed and made up and are both looking
forward to the real problem, the slave Johnathan been home with us for a
few days. It is not going to be a quiet quality time with us girls as he
will be bringing extra workers to the house to wash walls and floors
inside and out as well as the paving around the house and on the patios
and windows.

I am hoping to help but the sister Jasmin does not like any thing wet so
I am not sure were she is going to hide herself for a few days.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to Ben, Harry and Pearl.
Heart healing drool been sent to the slaves, friends and furfriends of

PW Rosie and Jane D Sherwin and we will ask the slaves to light a candle
and give us extra treats in theie honour.

This is buppie Lilly chiming in from the bridge, I am so proud of my
brother PW Justin he is going to represent the white Bassett's team in
the Go Cart racing this weekend ATB . All sorts of things will be
happening besides the racing with lot of competitions been arranged for
the spectators, with lots of prizes and give a ways. The prize giving
for the competitors will take place at the after party and Queen Fey Fey
has asked PW Rosie and Jane D Sherwin who have both just recently
arrived ATB to hand out the prizes. I can not wait to see my brother in
his sexy driving outfit, helmet and goggles. Justin told me he is going
to do one slow drive around the track before the event starts without
his helmet so his lovely long ears can blow backwards in the wind and
hopes there will be a number of ladies watching and drooling over him.
Such a show off but I love his confidence.

Jade and Jasmin on an uneasy truce and so pleased that Buttercup was
found in time.

Lilly and Justin ATB If my baby sister behaves herself I might let her
sit in my Go Cart for a picture after the races with my fellow racers
and myself pushing her a short way in the cart.

Slaves Johnathan and William forever busy with one thing or another.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx