[Dailydrool] jade and jasmin with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Wed Sep 28 05:09:19 PDT 2011

Good afternoon all and healing drool been sent to all in need.

Jade and Jasmin are sending get well and stay well drool to humans
Wendie and Pat and comforting drool been sent to Carol. Get well and
stay well drool been sent to RJ and Monroe and we hope that Monroe has
now been found. We are sending heart healing drool to the slaves and
furfriends of Ms.Lori Lu who has left for the Bridge and we will ask the
slaves to light a candle and give us an extra treat in her memory. On
Monday us girls go for our dentals and annual check up, we are not
looking forward to it but on the upside the slave Johnathan always
spends some time with us at home after the ordeal.

This is PW Justin and Lilly woofing in from the Bridge we are all
looking forward to an annual event which takes place at the Bridge ,
Queen Fey Fey and her court are busy drawing up the programme which will
take place this coming Saturday. Every year the Bridge has a best hair
show, the main prizes always seems to be won by the small Maltese Poodle
or long legged French Poodle this year Queen Fey Fey is entering a large
contingent of Basset models including Blossom, Miss Ellie Mae ,Janey and
Ms Lori Lu who have all recently arrived safely at the bridge. Human
Ruth who has just arrived safely ATB has been appointed one of the
Judges and Queen Fey Fey is hoping this move will help one of the basset
girls garner one of the main prizes. The best thing about this day ATB
once the sniffing and getting to know you has been done, the houndies do
not have to go back to their own  perches if they do not want to but are
allowed to share for the 1 night a perch with a human of there choice.
So much to look forward to, my sister and I as well as the other
houndies can not wait.

Jade and Jasmin dreading the hospital

Lilly and Justin ATB Just looking in

Slaves William and Johnathan.