[Dailydrool] basset taken from house- topiary, not breathing!!!!

Georgia Powers georgiapowers at comcast.net
Tue Sep 13 05:27:37 PDT 2011

Hi--much to my dismay my beautiful basset topiary frame was taken ( I feel accidentally during a large am vets charitable pick up) from our front porch!!! We are very sad about this and I know I bought it originally from a rescue and would like to replace it if possible with one a rescue is selling. Ours came already wired with lights. Let me know if there is one out there in rescue land. Thanks!!! Georgia and Eugene( what happened to my quiet friend?)