[Dailydrool] basset taken from house- topiary, not breathing!!!!

R Groves dd-post at thegroves.net
Tue Sep 13 09:12:05 PDT 2011

I read the subject line and thought what?  Then remembered what a topiary
was .. not part of a greenhouse or part of a gazebo or something .... and
then had to re-read the "charitable pickup" ...

because otherwise my only thoughts were.. that if someone wanted a basset so
badly but they knew they couldn't handle a live hound.. then they did the
next best thing ... even if stealing it ... because it could mean one less
puppy buyer out there..

Then realized.. crusted cruddies! my mind is just fluttering away... :)  ...
listen quietly and you might here the wings of my brain flapping as it
escapes..

-Robert