[Dailydrool] fleas

kimberly harvey puppilicious at live.com
Fri Sep 16 17:54:27 PDT 2011

does anyone have trouble with fleas on their basset? maggie has gotten a frontline treatment every single month for the last 4 1/2 years from her vet. just the last few days i've noticed what i thought was the beginning of a rash on her belly. i rub her belly and keep an eye on it. my daughter just found a flea on maggie. we checked her out and what i thought was a rash mabye is flea bites. after looking her over, we only found one other flea.  i need some advice on what to do next. i'm asking because i know you are all full of knowledge and experience. there are so many things out there that advertise that they "work" but don't. an all natural remedy would be preferred. thank you. kimberly & maggie